Reissue Credit Reports
Don't lose another deal because a lender pulled lower credit scores. Use Direct Mortgage and close the loan!
||Know EXACTLY what score you can count on.
||Reissue credit reports up to 90 days from pull date.
||Direct Mortgage can reissue broker credit reports from multiple vendors!
(See How to Order a New Credit Report)
Detailed Instructions: Reissue Credit Reports
1. Log into DirectWare® from www.directmortgagewholesale.com.
2. Select your loan.
3. When the loan opens in DirectWare, click the AUS Submission Wizard link on the left-hand navigation bar. (If you are creating a new loan, once the loan has been created, you will be asked "Would you like to complete the Submission Ready Wizard now?" Click on "Yes".) This will bring up the "Order Credit" tab of the wizard.
4. Enter the borrower(s)' email addresses at the top of the page.
5. From the top dropdown field, choose whether or not you want to order a new credit report or reissue a credit report.
6. Select the reporting agency of your choice from the Reporting Agency drop down menu.
7. Enter the Report #. Also enter your InstaView Password if that option is available, or select the check box next to where it says, "Check here to enter your credit vendor login information". If you mark the check box, text boxes will appear where you can enter you login information. Enter that information.
8. Your shopping cart shows "Credit Report - Reissue" for zero dollars.
9. Click the blue "Confirm Order Information" button.
10. A notice displaying the borrower payment policy will appear. Read the policy, then click the blue "Proceed" button.
11. Even though this product is free, click the blue "Process Payment" button.
12. The status under the "Order Status" column will show "Ordered", and then "Completed". Click on the "Completed" link to open the "Order Status" screen.
13. You can view the credit report by clicking on the link displayed on the order status tab.
14. Having clicked the link, the credit report will open.