Scan Loan Docs Using Electronic Fax
It's easy, and helps you save money.
All loan documents should be uploaded directly into DirectWare® as PDF or TIFF images. (Read More) For those who do not have a scanner, you can "scan" the docs by faxing them to an electronic fax number. The electronic fax then emails you the faxed documents in the form of an image that can be uploaded into Directware.
1. Obtain an electronic fax number. We recommend FaxMicro Plus because you can receive an unlimited number of pages for only $4.95 a month.
2. Make sure that your electronic fax account is set to send faxes in either a PDF or TIF format.
3. Use your pre-existing fax or phone line to fax the loan documents to your FaxMicro Plus fax number.
4. The documents will be sent to you via email in the form of an electronic image (PDF or TIF).
5. Save the image to your computer.
6. Log into DirectWare: www.directmortgagewholesale.com
7. Select your loan file from the Recent Borrowers list or by searching by borrower name or by loan number.
8. Upload images either through Step B of Loan Choices or by clicking on "Underwriting Checklist", which is found in the left menu under the "More Tools" section.
9. Detailed instructions on associating images with conditions can be found by clicking here.